Connect to your Hosted Exchange using your iPhone:
- Open the iPhones Settings app from the home screen
- Scroll down to find Mail, Contacts, Calendars – tap it to open
- Tap on Add Account…
- Tap on the Microsoft Exchange option
- Type in your e-mail address in the Email field
- Leave the Domain field blank
- Type in your e-mail address again in the Username field
- Type in your e-mail password in the Password field
- You can name the account what you like in the Description field
- Click Next at the top right of the screen
- You may get a message about a certificate or identity issue. If you do, simply click accept/continue/ok because you know that connecting to your e-mail is not a threat to your security – your iPhone just wants to check with you to be sure!
- After that, it will show you the same screen, but with an additional field – Server. In this field, type in your Exchange server address: yours is west.exch021.serverdata.net
- Click Next at the top right of the screen and then if everything is working, the iPhone should ask you whether you want to sync your e-mail, calendar, and contacts from your Exchange account with your iPhone. Choose which of the Exchange services you want to access from your phone (choosing all 3 is very common) by switching them to On with the slider, then click Next/Done/Save at the top right to finish.
Now you have your Exchange e-mail on your iPhone!* *It may take a little time to sync all the data from your Exchange account with your iPhone, especially on a slower connection – so prepare to be patient!
To access your e-mail:
Click on the Mail app to access your Exchange e-mail.
To access your calendar:
Click on the Calendar app, then use the Calendars button at the top left to access a menu that allows you to select which calendars (Exchange, personal, etc) you want to view.
To access your contacts:
Click on the Contacts app, then use the Groups button at the top left to access a menu that allows you to select which contacts to view.
We are going to start phasing in payments via credit cards! We will be accepting VISA and MasterCard primarily, but we can may be able to accommodate other credit cards as well. We will be implementing a credit card fee for payments exceeding $500, and we’ll provide more details as these decisions are made.
In this blog we’ll be writing about tips about how to better
take advantage of your technology, important news about the products that we
recommend to our customers, and ways to enhance your life (both work and
pleasure) through the use of technology.
Check back regularly or sign up to be alerted when there is a new
post! Thanks for checking us out!